It is no doubt the most popular email service provider in the world and it has the largest user base compared to others. It has wide different features those are attracting new users each day. Google also keeps it improving on a daily basis with best innovations. Always promising to meet customer’s requirement, Gmail adds new feature to simplify mailing experience. Apart from it, there are a lot of different email providers also available those are providing such open email service. So now the question is that, how it is better than those and what extra feature it provides?
What is the difference between it and Outlook?
It enjoys a vast user base and it comes with numerous consumer friendly features with Emails, filters, labels and 15GB free storage to use. No one can deny the contribution of Gmail to Email service.
- Outlook on the other hand, is known as the subsidiary of Microsoft, which is now known as a strong competitor to it. It also features with Clutter; Outlook calendar Integration and 5GB storage attracts mixing reviews from its users. 5GB space can be adjusted and it entirely depends on the user requirements.
- Always tries to simplify it using by featuring various facilities. While organizing emails, it is must go forward because it is simple, automated and available with latest technique that provides awesome experience to users. On the other hand, Microsoft’s subsidiary Outlook is kind complicated on mailing. Some years before, Gmail priority inbox was attacked Microsoft free personal Email’s clutter.
- A filter options are, much better and it allows users to add labels to get rid of overloaded inbox. This is one of the most popular features that grab appreciation from globally. On the other hand, Outlook also provides same feature that makes a great senses for users. Label in email makes a great sense to organize series or emails from a single sender.
- Conversation with a single user is easier on Gmail and Outlook provides free personal email just the same like it.
- When someone lands at inbox Outlook gives a different look to all the emails as if they are separate one to another but in Gmail, it features grouped conversations. It will allow you to track all your responses with its originality in a single thread.
- Outlook allows users to store all categorized information in different folders like Inbox, flagged and junk. In the other hand, it allows you to save those emails in different labels. It will let you easy assessment. In this way a user will get more room to access his Email rather than going to folder.
- It has also long differences in clearing inbox. In Outlook, someone can delete all the unnecessary mails with a single click. While, it allows you to send uncomfortable Emails to archive folder instead of deleting. While you are achieving, you can read them if you think they are worth full to you. Archive folder is separately created so you can use your mails whenever you want.
- Marking Emails are known as one of the most important feature that most of the email providers offer. In Outlook and others, a user can get different types of marking tools. Outlook uses flag where it provides different type of options to mark. These are tabs, starts etc. While you have marked as the start to any Email, it will easy to access just by a single click.
- Outlook allows users to make independence tasks to mark with the calendar, but it is one step ahead. It allows to add Email messages to your to-do-list in order to create new tasks.
Difference between Yahoo Mail and Gmail
Yahoo mail also one of the stiff competitors of Gmail. Both are using a large user base around the world. In order to consider which is best for you, first go through the service and the features they offer. Google is known as one of the biggest internet company in the world that owns a number of sites privileging different kind of services. The account is known as unified account that can be used for YouTube, Picasa and a number different services are those provided by Google.
On the other hand, Yahoo mail account also using Flickr, Yahoo Messenger, and many other Yahoo products. It is true that, owning account for both will solve your problem widely.
From the user’s point of view, they both are different in welcome page. Yahoo’s welcome page is full with different information like news, latest updates of social media, trending news etc. While it is simple and it lands straight to its inbox. Therefore, users found Gmail is easier to use than Yahoo.
Scanning spam is also another critical field. In this area, Google has a better future than Yahoo. While filtering, Yahoo mail sometimes does mistake by picking wrong mails, but it is deliberately well.